Mod Post : Ch-ch-ch-changes...
1. posts to the community are now under mod-approval. That means that when you submit a post to the comm, it won't show up until one of the mods gives it the go-ahead. As long as your post contains NO captions or other extraneous stuff that isn't a macro, I'll approve it. If it doesn't get approved, don't get butt-hurt. Just change it accordingly and resubmit. Simple? simple. HOWEVER. If I have to dis-approve the SAME post 3 times, you will be banned.
2. All entries that do not comply with the community rules that were made before this post are subject to editing or deletion. If you wanna go ahead and edit your own post, that would be fabulous, but not necessary. (edit: wait. Fuck. actually it is necessary. As a mod, I can only delete posts. Please go back and edit your entries, y'all. lawl.)
3. Check out the tags, bbz! There's a Hyori tag now, as well as a lot of others. If there's something that I've missed, lemme know and I'll add it.
4. Try not to refer to your macros as "failz/phailz" anymore. It's like a laughter killer or some shit, you know? Stuff that might have been funny is automatically lame when you refer to your own shit as "fail". I mean, you can if you want, but if anyone's laughing it's not cause the macros are funny.
5. If you are confused about something, READ THE COMMUNITY INFO FIRST. Do not assume we will just "forgive" your "fail." Ignorance is not an excuse in this community, because all the information you need is right in front of you. There is an explanation of captions vs. macros right in the community info. But fine. If you still cannot grasp the concept, a last-ditch effort to help your ass:
Look at these two pictures. The one on the left is a CAPTION. The one on the right is a MACRO. Do you see the difference? The caption is dialogue going on within the picture, that could not occur outside of the picture. The macro is playing off of the picture to say something you might say to another LJ user. If that's not clear enough, then I'm afraid you will never get it, and thus, are better off just going over to kpophumor.
6. This is not a safe haven. We're on the internet, where anonymity means people can say whatever they want. Part of the humor of macros is to be rude to each other. You can either realize that it's all in fun and join the party, or you can go off and lick your wounds and grow some thicker skin. Your choice.
Now let's have a fuckin' party, bitches!